- 0 0
As I look back on 2014 year in review/2015 Goals post I'm quite happy with what I've accomplished. However not a goal or accomplishment, the birth of our son Flynn was the biggest blessing I could ever imagine. Everything else pales in comparison when looking back at this year.
It is always such a great feeling to see that you followed through on certain goals and what you need to work on for the coming year.
2015 in Review
- Ride the Zugerberg Classic Mountain Bike race - Not only did I ride the race but I was quite happy with my results - Strava Overview
- Continue my fitness routine - 2015 was the year I logged the most miles/kilometers ever on a mountain bike. The weather was so good this summer I was rarely in the gym and spent 90% of my summer outside.
- Build more projects with Docker - Not only did I build more projects with Docker but I was invited to speak at DockerCon EU about my Docker Monitoring project.
- The other goals were not 100% satisfied but I did gain more knowledge on Cloud Foundry and took some online classes.
2016 for me will be the year of change. Starting the first week of 2016 I will work 80% (4 Days a week) so I can spend more time with my son. My wife will also work 4 days a week so we can spend quality time with Flynn.
- Find and build a niche within the Docker community
- Write 2 Blogs posts per week (Not only technical)
- Compete again in the Zugerberg Classic (Hopefully faster than 2015)
- Continue my Miracle Morning routine
- Challenge myself professionally
- Build 1 project every month (Raspberry PI, Docker, etc)
- Continue fitness regime gym and mountain biking
- Read 1 book a month
Time to get cracking!